At present my weight is 70 kilograms, and it was as much as much as 99 kilos almost 10 months back. Losing weight was not easy, but it wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be. After tasting success on losing weight efficiently, I decided to share my entire eating routine with my readers.
I am a 21-year-old boy, and so this diet plan should ideally suit teenage boys or men who are in the early 20s. But others may try this out as well, after all it is the human body, and the nutrition it needs remains similar in most cases.
Prerequisites for following the diet plan
- A heavy body (no need to further further if you don’t fulfill this)
- Determination (Most Important)
And if determination is what you lack, have a look at the image below to get inspired.
So let’s begin with the diet plan!
Early morning (empty stomach): A glass full of hot/lukewarm water with honey and lemon
Breakfast (strictly after bath): One cup of milk with Britannia 5 grain biscuits or Marie Digestive (3-4 biscuits) with a banana/boiled egg/egg omelet (and I am not paid by Brittania or Marie to say this)
2-3 hours after breakfast: Fruits (avoid Chikoos and Bananas here). Apples highly recommended.
Lunch: Salad consisting of Cucumber and/or Tomatoes. 2 chapatis without ghee and any traditional sabzi or dal. Have sprouts at least twice a week.
Evening snacks: A glass of milk or a vegetable soup with some salad. Some days khaakra or diet chivda will also do.
Dinner (try having it before 9pm): 2 chapatis without ghee with any traditional sabzi or dal.
- Avoid fried food items completely.
- Avoid cheese, butter, and sweets (basically sugar) as much as possible.
- Drink lots of water. This may sound funny but make drinking water a hobby. Go and drink water when you are bored, even if you are not thirsty.
- Don’t drink water within 30 minutes of having breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Avoid eating at unusual times.
- Avoid drinking cold water,
- Avoid rice as much as possible, and prefer removing starch from rice before eating.
I followed this diet plan with absolutely ZERO EXERCISE and it worked flawlessly for me. I hope you follow it and it helps you in reducing your extra kilos too.
All the best. Happy dieting!